REACH YOUR LANGUAGE GOAL WITH THE BERLITZ LEARNING CYCLE
A system for guaranteed success
The Berlitz Learning Cycle is at the heart of the Berlitz Method® and is your guarantee that you comfortably achieve your language targets.
The Learning Cycle consists of three phases. Before your language training begins, we determine together in a detailed consultation which course format best suits you and your goals. In the course, your trainer focusses actively on your learning style and pace, and adapts the contents accordingly. At the end of the course, you can check with a test whether you have achieved your objective, and receive your Berlitz certificate.
The three phases of the Berlitz Learning Cycle
1. Selecting your customized language training program
- Needs analysis: We discuss your language goals and course expectations, and determine your current foreign language level with a placement test.
- Recommendation: Our study consultant presents the program that best suits you regarding learning objectives, course duration and contents.
- Introduction: You meet your language teacher and familiarize yourself with the study program.
2. Accompanying your learning process
- Progress checks: Our pedagogical supervisor continuously checks your progress throughout the course.
- Level checks: If you complete a course at a particular level, we evaluate your acquisition progress at the end with a test – you have the assurance that you are ready for the next level.
3. Achieving your goals – guaranteed!
- Certificate: Whenever you complete one of the 10 Berlitz levels you receive a certificate.
- Next level: We recommend a suitable program to continue developing your language skills.
With this systematic course structure, the Berlitz Learning Cycle guides you in a relaxed and reliable way to language success!