TEST YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
Berlitz language assessment and testing measures progress in order to maximize success
Berlitz offers standardized tests in order to assess your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills. They can be used for pre-employment assessments and monitoring progress. The scores can be compared with renowned standardized exams and skill rankings such as TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Berlitz speaking skills exam is available in many languages and can be adapted to focus on certain skills needed by your employees for daily communication with co-workers and clients.
- Berlitz listening and speaking skills exam is an acceptable, affordable online tool for assessing the language skills of employees or candidates. It is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and English.
- Berlitz writing skills exam is a written assessment on paper created for testing a larger number of employees or candidates. It is available in English and can be developed for other languages if desired.
If any technical problems are experienced when trying to use the Berlitz Online Level Test, the most common problems are:
- Flash player is not installed or is damaged
- Pop-ups are blocked
- Local network is “overloaded” (try at a different time or in a different network)
- Firewall is blocking access to the test
For optimum test conditions, please read the instructions on the welcome page of the test after entering your data.
Good luck with your test! To start, PLEASE CLICK HERE.